As a nonprofit organization, we depend on your support to continue offering the unique programming that makes Gallery 400 an institution like no other. Your support enables Gallery 400 to fulfill its mission of showcasing the work of artists, architects, and designers at the leading edge of contemporary art and making the arts and artists accessible to a broad spectrum of the public.
There are a number of ways to support Gallery 400, with many benefits and privileges available to you:
- Make an outright gift
- Become a member of Forum 400, Gallery 400’s support and advocacy group
- Make an in-kind donation (like products, equipment, materials)
- Include Gallery 400 in your estate planning
Make a Donation Today!
Donations are a critical financial resource for Gallery 400. Your contribution supports:
- a range of discretionary and programmatic needs
- exhibitions and related events
- educational programs for students and members of the general public
Your donation is essential to the vitality of the Gallery. Please see the message from Director Lorelei Stewart for more information about the impact of your contribution.
Your donation can be a wonderful tribute to a friend or loved one. Contributions of $100 or more are acknowledged in the Gallery's annual listing of donors. If your company has a matching gift program, your contribution to Gallery 400 will be doubled or tripled and will do even more to support the Gallery's mission.