Support and Advocacy for Gallery 400
Opening Reception of Let Me Be an Object that Screams, 2017
Forum 400 is a support and advocacy group for Gallery 400, one of the nation’s most vibrant university galleries, showcasing work at the leading edge of contemporary art, architecture, and design.
Through a comprehensive program of exhibitions, lectures, film and video screenings, and performances, the Gallery makes the arts and its practitioners accessible to a broad spectrum of the public. An integral component of the College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Gallery 400’s innovative programming is vital to Chicago audiences.
As a member of Forum 400, you are supporting:
- Museum-quality exhibitions that feature local, national, and international artists and new works
- The Voices Lecture Series featuring artists, critics, historians, and curators lecturing in a premier forum for public discourse on art and culture
- Film and video screenings, performances, and other artist-created programs
As a member of Forum 400, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Curator-led exhibition previews
- Studio visits with College of Architecture of the Arts faculty and students
- Invitations to dinner with presenting artists